The Euclid Avenue Apartments is a fully renovated 4-unit building on 1.47 acre in the Geneva neighborhood. With 3, 3-bedroom units, and 1, 2-bedroom unit, this property has high-end finishes, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, washer / dryers in each unit plus an accessory building. This 100% occupied property has a NOI of $73,517 and is offered at a 5.27% Cap Rate. Connected to city water and sewer, this turn-key property is ideal for an investor looking for consistent cash flow.
- Makeworth Market (3.12 mi)48 reviews
- Cafe Blue (4.53 mi)23 reviews
- Little Dog Coffee (3.55 mi)14 reviews
- Fred Meyer (2.45 mi)82 reviews
- Haggen Food & Pharmacy (2.37 mi)47 reviews
- Nugents Corner Market (8.87 mi)3 reviews